We are excited to have the new Sets & Awards system available to all of our fans! This new system simplifies the collecting experience, celebrate your collection accomplishments, and provide a more reliable Awards experience.
With that in mind let's take a quick look at the new Sets & Awards, first let's go through a few basics:
- Disney Collect!
- Star Wars: Card Trader
- Marvel Collect!
- WWE SLAM
- The Walking Dead Universe Collect!
Q: What is a Set?
A Set is a group of cards that are released together and share a variety of features including design and relative rarity.
Q: What are Awards and how can I earn them?
Awards are a specified reward or group of awards given to users that collect a specified Set of cards in a given timeframe.
Q: What type of Awards are there?
There are two types of Awards, 1) Immediate and 2) timed or "Scheduled".
- Immediate Awards: These are rewarded to you immediately after you collect the full set of required cards for a specified Set. Examples of Immediate Awards are Legends 20, Debut 20, The Shielded 20 - Common Black Base Award, and more!
- Timed or "Scheduled" Awards: These are rewarded to users that own a Set of cards at a specified date and time, after which users will no longer be able to earn this Award. Examples of Timed Awards are Gypsey Queen 20, Jackie Robinson Day 20, Reverence 20, and more!
Q: Where can I find, keep track of, and claim completed Awards?
You can keep track of your currently collected/in progress Sets in the Sets & Awards section found in the main Navigation Menu (pictured below).
Q: How do I know how much time I have to complete an Award?
You can find the exact expiration time of a Set Award within the Set (in both screens 2 & 3). The Award Rewards In time will let you know when the Award is scheduled to be delivered to qualifying users.
Once the Rewards In time passes the Award will become expired and can no longer be earned by collecting the required cards.
Users that have not completed the required collection will not be eligible to earn the Award.
Q: How can I claim an Award from a Set with multiple Awards?
Sets can have multiple Awards for the same variant but can either be awarded at different times.
When a Variant has multiple Awards associated with it, the Award header (seen below) will have a dedicated Award header which can be selected by swiping the top of the screen.
Q: What do the different "Expiration" statuses mean?
There are several statuses which all convey different information about when the Award will expire and whether or not you currently qualify to receive the Award.
- Rewards In - When this timer reaches 0 the Award items will become claimable to the users that qualified for the award. After this time the Award will be expired and users will no longer be able to earn them.
- In Progress - Awards that are in the process of being delivered to all qualifying users will be marked as "In Progress". Once this process is complete you'll be able to Claim your awards!
- Expired - These Awards have already expired and can no longer be earned.
- Claimed - This refers to Awards that have already been Claimed
Q: What type of rewards can I receive from an Award?
New capabilities and options allow us to provide a more exciting Awards experience! Each Award can provide a wide range of items, however not every Award will contain all Award items or multiple items. Please make sure you review each Award for what you'll receive for completing the Set.
Potential Award Items:
- Card(s) - Special Award card(s) which accompany most Awards and allow you to show off your accomplishment, and gives you a desirable item that can be traded if so desired.
- Trophies - These serve as a record of your accomplishment and can be found under the Trophies tab in Sets & Awards.
- Pack(s) - Pack(s) which can contain special or unique cards as a reward for completing the Set.
- Currency - Some Awards may be accompanied by currency amounts.
- Avatars - As an added bonus, some Awards can provide a special Award avatar that may be unique to the users that complete the Set and earn the Award.
Q: I'm having trouble seeing Awards in my collection, what should I do?
If you're running into issues seeing an Award card that you've recently claimed or previously claimed, please try the following steps:
- Clear your app Cache: head to Settings > Cache > Clear
- Close the application (if you are not familiar with how to manually close/quit an application, please see here: iOS/Android).
- Re-launch the application
- Please do either of the following: Open a Pack or Claim a Free Pack
- Check your collection
Still, having trouble seeing Award cards? Let's double-check your Sort & Filter settings:
As seen in the above, Filters can at times prevent you from viewing your complete collection. To correct this all you need to do is:
- Tap Sort & Filters button in Collection
- Scroll down to the Filters section
- Deselect all currently active Filters (ex: 2012 Cards, 2013 Card, Awards, etc.)
- Tap Apply
- Your complete collection should now appear!
If you continue to encounter issues, please see Question #10 below for the next steps and how to contact Customer Support.
Q: Can I receive multiple copies of Award items if I collect multiple copies of the associated Set?
No. Award items will be provided to qualifying users only once. Users that collect multiple copies of a Set will still only receive one set of Award items. In other words, Awards do not "stack".
Note: some Awards may provide multiple Set Award items, however, please note that these are special circumstances and additional information will be included for these Awards.
Q: I have an issue with an Award, what should I do?
If you've run into an issue, feel free to reach to Customer Support. Here's how.