Q: I've forgotten my password. How can I reset it?
A: You can reset your password by using any of the links listed below.
- MLB BUNT : http://www.toppsapps.com/bunt/forgot_password
- NFL HUDDLE : http://www.toppsapps.com/huddle/forgot_password
- KICK : http://www.toppsapps.com/kick/forgot_password
- UFC KNOCKOUT : http://www.toppsapps.com/knockout/forgot_password
- NHL SKATE : http://www.toppsapps.com/skate/forgot_password
- WWE SLAM : http://www.toppsapps.com/slam/forgot_password
- THE WALKING DEAD UNIVERSE COLLECT: http://www.toppsapps.com/walkingdead/forgot_password
- STAR WARS CARD TRADER : http://www.toppsapps.com/swcardtrader/forgot_password
- MARVEL COLLECT! http://www.toppsapps.com/marvel/forgot_password
- DISNEY COLLECT! http://www.toppsapps.com/disney/forgot_password
Q: I signed up with Facebook, Google, or Apple and I don't remember creating a Password. Do I have one?
A: Good news! Since you created an account with Google, Facebook, or Apple you don't need to remember a specific password for your Topps account. To sign into your account just use the applicable "Sign in With..." option.
Q: Can I add a password to my account if I signed up with Facebook, Google, or Apple?
A: We do not currently support passwords for third-party (Facebook, Google, and/or Apple) registered accounts. Accounts created with Google, Facebook, or Apple will not be able to associate passwords with their account.
Q: I'm running into a login issue, what should I do?
- Verify Login Information: Ensure you're using the correct login credentials.
- If you created an account with Facebook, Google, Apple, please try using the applicable sign-in method.
- Reset your password: (Email Accounts Only) Create a new password for your account if you don't remember your old one.
- Complete Troubleshooting Steps: Complete the following steps to correct any lingering technical issues.
- Close the application (if you are not familiar with how to manually close/quit an application, please see here: iOS/Android).
- Re-launch the application (if your issue persists try the below steps).
- Uninstall the app
- Clear your device's cache
- Turn your device off and back on.
- Reinstall the app
- Sign into your account
- Contact Support: If you're still encountering an issue please reach out to support by one of the methods listed here.