Every trader has a score, determined by the quality of trades you have been involved in. Ratings are determined by your fellow users and accurately reflect your standing in the community. You can avoid low scores by paying attention to what others are asking for a particular card and by being courteous in your conversations.
Articles in this section
- PSA: Common Trade Scams & Other Issues
- FAQ: Contacting Customer Support
- FAQ: WAX - "GPK Goes Exotic" Release & General Info
- FAQ: Facebook Login Issues
- FAQ: Maintenance Mode
- FAQ: Odds
- ★ How do I change or reset my password?
- Twitter Login Doesn't Work after iOS 11 Update
- What does my "Rating" mean?
- How many devices can I link to one account?