There are a few reasons that this award may be missing. The first is that the award may no longer be active, or that the deadline hasn't yet been reached; details about award availability can be found on the News page. The other reason the award may not be popping up is that it may require more cards to unlock; to see a checklist of the cards needed for an Award, click the checklist icon next to the Award name itself.
Articles in this section
- ★ How do I change or reset my password?
- Twitter Login Doesn't Work after iOS 11 Update
- What does my "Rating" mean?
- How many devices can I link to one account?
- "You are already registered on a similar device." message
- I just got a card, but haven't received the corresponding award. Why don't I have it?
- I never received my registration email. How can I register?
- I just made a trade but can't find my new cards
- A fan promised me a card and then never delivered. What happens next?
- How do I become unsuspended?